|Date Posted||January 5, 2019|
Experis is in need of a PeopleSoft Developer for a contract opportunity in Arlington!
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for development, build of deliverables, technical designs, design reviews, code review, and unit testing, as well as working directly with other development teams across platforms.
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft Development Experience using PeopleTools for Pages, Components, Records, Component Interfaces, and Other PS objects.
- 10+ years of PeopleCode and Application packages
- 10+ years of Application Engine
- 10+ years of SQL, SQR, DMS Scripts
- 3+ years of Crystal Reports, and BI Publisher reports
- 3+ years of Integration Broker, Application Messaging and Web Services.
- 3+ years experience with Workflow Technology and/or Application Workflow Engine (AWE)
- 2+ years experience developing with PS Portal/Interaction Hub or Portal Packs.
- Development experience with Fluid Pages, and new tools is a plus, not required.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.0, PeopleTools 8.54 or higher version required.
- Understanding of PeopleSoft 9.x Technical Architecture, Application Servers, Web Servers and Database Servers (Oracle Database 11g/12c).
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) required.
- Experience with any modules in PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management like Asset Management, Grants, Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Billing, Contracts, Order Management Etc. Experience with PeopleSoft Procurement or Grants modules preferred (not required).
- Strong troubleshooting skills for Production system Issues
Sound like a fit? Would you like to hear more information? Please email your updated resume and availabitly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)