|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2018|
This Opportunity is with our largest healthcare client and the largest municipal hospital system in the country serving over 1.4 million New Yorker. This role is a 6 month contract to hire role. This role is looking for strong peoplesoft developer but also a good communicator.
- Must have PeopleSoft HCM/FSCM/Payroll/Time & Labor/Absence Management experience of at least 5 years.
- Must have demonstrated in-depth knowledge of PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Application Designer, Application Packages, Component interface, Integration broker, and Application Engine version 9.1 or higher.
- Must possess strong technical knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM/ FSCM / Payroll/Time or Labor/Absence Management modules to identify specific requirements, processes, self-service, enterprise components, approval workflow engine and user-defined rules.
- Must possess excellent and proven PeopleSoft Application trouble-shooting abilities.
- Experience with full lifecycle implementations.
- Experience in creating fluid pages for user interface.
- Experience in Web Services, SOA technology.
- Experience in PHIRE, Toad/SQL Plus, MS Word and Excel
- Experience in Integration of PeopleSoft and Third party applications.
- Development experience with PeopleSoft v9.2
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.