|Date Posted||July 11, 2018|
Position: Senior PeopleSoft Developer
Job Purpose: The Senior PeopleSoft Developer will lead the team in the provision of technical development and system design. Support the design and creation of technical specifications from functional specifications for complex development projects, analyze the impact of vendor provided updates and upgrades to the system, and programming solutions using the PeopleTools suite.
Job Duties Include:
- Uphold responsibility of managing a team of as many as 6 PeopleSoft developers.
- Work with customers to understand their business processes and requirements.
- Translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Resolve issues that arise during development.
- Communicate project and development status to key stakeholders throughout entire development process.
- Use best practices to test and deploy changes from development to test, staging and production environments.
- Conduct product development activities in support of application enhancements and system problems (e.g. writing PeopleCode, building or altering PeopleSoft objects, creating/modifying component interfaces, modification and development of application engines, writing DMS and/or SQL statements, creating SQRs etc.).
- Conduct technical design walkthroughs.
- Perform peer reviews on other developer code.