|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
Member of the team supporting new initiatives and production support. Developer will be responsible for technical designs, design reviews, code review, unit testing and build of deliverables.
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft Development Experience using PeopleTools for Component Interfaces, Pages, Components, Records and Other PS objects
- 10+ years of PeopleCode and application packages
- 10+ years of Application Engine
- 10+ years of SQL
- 10+ years of SQR, DMS Scripts, Crystal Reports, and/or BI Publisher
- 3+ years of Integration Broker and Web Services SOAP and/or REST
- 3+ years of experience with Workflow Technology and/or Application Workflow Engine (AWE)
- 2+ years of experience developing with PS Portal/Interaction Hub.
- Development experience with Fluid Pages, Pivot Grid, or Activity Guides is a plus.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.0, PeopleTools 8.54 or higher version required.
- Understanding of PeopleSoft 9.x Technical Architecture, Application Servers, Web Servers and Database Servers (Oracle Database 11g/12c, or Exadata).
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) required"
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
- SQL Tuning experience and working with Oracle databases.
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56 is a plus.
- PeopleSoft Upgrade experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.55/8.56 is a plus.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)