|Date Posted||February 8, 2018|
This Technical Analyst position will be responsible for assisting client with the PeopleSoft technical development, integration, build and test of the reimplementation through go-live. The worker must have extensive knowledge of what is required to perform PeopleSoft system development
The Technical Analyst will report to the Technical Lead to ensure delivery throughout the project development lifecycle.
Duties for this position will include:
- Responsible for PeopleSoft application development using People Tools Application Designer to build or modify objects including Application Engine, Pages, Records, and People Code. May also include reports using such languages as BI publisher, SQR and nVision.
- Responsible for collaborating with and supporting the Functional Module Leads designs and supporting the technical team analysis, design, development and implementation of PeopleSoft custom functionality;
- Responsible for developing client customizations;
- Responsible for identification, documentation, and reporting of technical project Issues/risks to Technical Lead and Project Team to determine the appropriate response strategy;
- Responsible for ensuring clear Technical Design Documentation (TDD) and to ensure the Functional Team understands the solution boundaries and risks;
- Partners with the other technical and functional resources to ensure custom solutions in the RICEFW inventory for PeopleSoft are sound;
- Possess PeopleSoft Version 9.2 development expertise in several of the following modules: General Ledger, Project Costing Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Purchasing/eProcurement, Accounts Receivable/Billing, Time and Labor.
- Ensures best practices are used for custom development to maintain a high quality product.
- Ensures consistent use of standardized processes and forms to manage project documentation, including but not limited to, Technical Design Documents, Change Controls, Risk Registers, Work Packages and other project documents as needed;
- Works with Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) Technical Lead and IT team members (regarding as is state) to mitigate risks and resolve issues throughout implementation as needed;
- Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
The worker should have extensive experience within PeopleSoft version 9.2 Technical Development. The worker should have a history of success as a Technical resource for PeopleSoft Implementations using best practices.
Other Special Requirements (Optional): All entities replying to this request must be able pass an background check. In addition, all entities must sign a Confidentiality Agreement for any and all data not available to the general public as a condition of employment.
Terms and Conditions: This position is subject to funding.
II. WORKER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Experience as a PeopleSoft Application Developer for multiple large PeopleSoft projects.
Experience developing customizations working closely with the Functional Team.
Experience with Microsoft Suite (Projects, Visio, Excel, Word, Power Point)
Experience in implementing and maintaining PeopleSoft applications and interfaces using People Tools, Application Engine, Application Designer, People Code, Application Packages, Component Interfaces, Application Messaging, PS Query, SQR, PL/SQL, BI Publisher, XML and nVision.
Experience writing and reviewing detailed Technical Design Documents (TDDs)
Ability to alter project direction based on Technical Lead, or PM Direction
PeopleSoft Technical/Development experience with a minimum of 36 months in 9.2 version
Experience teaming with customers and technical staff in a complex, large scale PeopleSoft and/or Maximo environment.
Experience with PeopleSoft Integration tools (using People Tools 8.54 or higher) like Integration Broker in building real-time and batch interfaces with other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft systems.
Experience trouble shooting and resolving Service Requests (SR) in an efficient way, through Unit, System, Integration, and User Acceptance Test Phases.
Experience supporting and developing Maximo and/or PeopleSoft 9.2 Modules G/L, A/P, AM, PO, eProcurement, AR, Billing, Time and Labor.
Experience with a Utility or Energy Based company a plus
Experience with all aspects of Documentation, Planning, Design, Build, Test, and Deploy Phases within Enterprise Resource Planning Software implementation for PeopleSoft.
Good teamwork skills, ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.