|Location||Grand Rapids, MI|
|Date Posted||December 6, 2017|
Grand Rapids, MI/ Rochester, MN
- Responsible to lead and/or participate in the research and fact finding to modify or develop moderately complex PeopleSoft applications. Under limited supervision, modify, create, implement and/or maintain application programs and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, preferred.
- Alternate – BA or Related Field, or Equivalent Combination of Education and/or Experience.
- 5 years’ experience in Information Technology, in Applications Systems Analysis and Programming.
- Including 2 years of PeopleSoft applications, or other vendor-provided Financial and/or HR applications.
- Fully proficient in, and applies, Application Systems Analysis and Programming knowledge.