|Date Posted||March 23, 2019|
Notes from Hiring Manager:
The consultant will be working with a team on the design for replacing our mainframe scheduling system which currently feeds into our custom Peoplesoft Time and Labor Module. Part of this project is to discover what we can de-customize and part to leverage delivered Peoplesoft functionality where it meets business requirements.
This is part of a the fit-gap/design work we are doing this year.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Peoplesoft Time and Labor core set-up tables and configurations
- A functional/technical blend.
- 3 years minimum experience.
- Peoplesoft Upgrade experience..
- Knowledge of time and labor rules configurations.
- Able to communicate technical information to a business user effectively.
- Able to partner with IT effectively.
- Ability to analyze, document and develop creative solution alternatives to requirement gaps for configurations.
Estimated 3 month contract on a W2 with benefits.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178