|Date Posted||August 9, 2018|
Our client is a technology support organization for higher education end users. They strive to provide the highest level of accessibility, data integrity, and information delivery to their user community. Our client is currently seeking a PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Functional Lead to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Functional Lead:
- Lead the functional assessment sessions for the implementation of PS Campus Solutions 9.2
- Evaluate consultant resources brought on the project
- Develop documents including test plans and risk plans
- Drive the design of new functionalities
- Design end-to-end tests in partnership with colleagues
- Lead system/UAT testing; help to manage batch and performance testing
- Work with change management teams
- Provide post-implementation support
Requirements of the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Functional Lead:
- At least 10 years of experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions required, including 9.2 implementations
- Strong project management and testing experience required
- Excellent communication and documentation skills and experience leading teams
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.56 strongly preferred
Keywords: PeopleSoft Campus Solutions, Functional Lead, PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2, PeopleTools 8.56, UAT, User Acceptance Testing
Job ID: 309729
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!