|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
Key qualifications related to the individual Consultant assigned to perform services outlined herein require advanced functional skills in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Student Records including Transfer Credit and Academic Advising. The individual will also be required to provide knowledge transfer and training to the existing staff where appropriate and provide appropriate documentation of processes.
Expectations are as follows:
- Expertise in Campus Solutions 9.0 Student Records (SR)
- Support current operations for Student Records module and associated interfaces
- Support and understand set-up for current operations
- Be able to troubleshoot production issues and document the resolution
- Assist the UMass Project Team with 9.2 upgrade as a secondary task (already have a point consultant on that) to assist as needed.
- Provide post-go-live stabilization support (including triaging of issues)
- PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 Student Records experience
- 10+ years Overall knowledge of PS Campus Solutions modules required
- 5+ years of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Student Records and Academic Advising
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in a complex multi-institution environment preferred.
- Exposure to PeopleSoft Fluid, tile security, etc. strongly preferred.
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.56 strongly preferred.
- Experience with Query/Population Update functionality strongly preferred
Experience in working with teams