|Date Posted||August 4, 2018|
Our Client is seeking a highly experienced PeopleSoft Analyst 3 who is proficient in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions. Analysis and design in Campus Community, Academic Advising, Admissions, Student Records, and Core tables is expected.
Our Client requires design, development and configuration assistance to support a series of initiatives aimed at improving the student experience. Analysis and design in Student Financials, Financial Aid, Campus Community, Core tables, Admissions and Records is expected.
• Microsoft SQL Server
• PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2
• People Tools 8.56
• Outstanding verbal and written skills are essential.
• Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions functionality
• Experience in PeopleSoft Campus solutions configuration
• Experience working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks.
• Demonstrated experience leading without direct authority.
• Demonstrated track record of successful PeopleSoft Campus Solutions project implementations.
• Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks.
• Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences.
• Effective planner and organizer.
Desired Proactive Behaviors
• Display energy and initiative in solving problems.
• Follow all possible avenues to get the job done.
• Adaptable - undertake a variety of tasks willingly.
• Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required.
• Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles.
• Demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness in your work.
• Decisive - ability to make decisions quickly when faced with multiple options.
• Ability to influence others in decided course of action.
• Integrity - act with personal integrity at all times.
• Professional - work within your team's processes.
• Confront problems, propose solutions and take ownership through to resolution or ensure a clear handoff.
• Have a positive can-do approach to work.
Education and Qualifications
• 6 years PeopleSoft experience in Campus Solutions environment to include analysis and design experience in
Campus Community, Academic Advising, Admissions, Student Records, and Core tables
• 5+ Years analytical problem solving