|Date Posted||July 8, 2018|
Kforce has a client in search of a Peoplesoft Business Analyst in Tampa, Florida (FL).
Under general direction, senior business systems analysts, elicit business processes and needs, provide insight about our data and data flow, prepare Product Backlog Items (PBIs), user acceptance criteria, and other related Agile artifacts, and work with the designated Agile and technology teams to implement solutions that meet business objectives. The Peoplesoft Business Analyst establishes 'business intimacy' with users and stakeholders to ensure thorough understanding of how the business works. One provides support on project work for assigned business functions, applications, and systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, mentor, train and oversee all activities of assigned team members
- Assist in grooming the product backlog, partnering with the Program Owners and stakeholders in developing the product vision and roadmaps
- Write user stories, develop acceptance criteria, create user acceptance test (UAT) cases, and conduct UAT, accepting or rejecting work results based on testing and defect identification
- Participate in and consult on information technology projects and initiatives, including daily Agile stand ups and recurring Agile ceremonies; may lead large initiatives
- Lead sessions with Agile and technical team members to identify and resolve missing business and functional requirements
- Participate in the development of analyst practices and methodologies
- Provide analysis leadership on business operations and complex systems and projects, often across assigned products, to understand strengths and weaknesses, support identification of automation and process improvement opportunities
- Document and maintain functional requirements, partner with the Enterprise Architect to document and maintain process and data flow, and monitor documentation standards and best practice