|Date Posted||December 4, 2018|
Our higher education client dedicated to enriching the lives of their students through immersive and rigorous studies. They are devoted to providing a rich and diverse environment among both students and staff. Our client is currently seeking a passionate PeopleSoft Business Analyst to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the PeopleSoft Business Analyst:
- Analyze, define, and document requirements
- Develop prototypes or mockups
- Design and review test cases
- Process change requests
- Analyze current state for business case development
- Elicit requirements and success criteria for improved future state
Requirements of the PeopleSoft Business Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- MBA and CBAP are a plus
- Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2, with a focus on student records a plus
- PeopleSoft Query expertise
- Experience configuring workflows, activity guides, and communications
- Advanced business and technical writing skills
- Strong experience with process modeling and cost/benefit analysis
- Familiarity with systems engineering and change management principles
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, including process flow diagramming
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
Keywords: PeopleSoft Business Analyst, Campus Solutions, PeopleSoft Query, Change Management, Business Case Development, Higher Education
Job ID: 313719
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!