|Date Posted||November 1, 2018|
Purpose of Position/Summary:
This position is for a PeopleSoft Financial, Hyperion, Human Capital Management and Enterprise Learning Management Sr. Business Analyst. The BA would work with the Business owners of these modules. This would entail performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and performing some user acceptance testing. This position requires someone to have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain difficult concepts to non-technical users.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, developing, and implementing solutions.
- Leading ongoing reviews of PUMS and business processes and developing strategies.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Performing requirements analysis.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Expert level knowledge of Oracle/PeopleSoft Financial, HCM, ELM 9.2 Modules
- Deep overall knowledge of PeopleSoft Financial/HCM/Modules
- Extensive technical writing skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Enterprise level experience with managing large scale implementation of ERP
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thing skills.
- Develops business requirements, business rules, configurations, report formats, screen layouts & data relationships.
- Audits/assesses effectiveness of existing processes/systems in meeting goals; identifies opportunities for improvement; determines expected costs and payback.
- Conducts business process re-engineering (BPR) studies; recommends systems enhancements; develops improved processes using quality and business process re-engineering principles.
- Documents processes, modules, configurations for staff, IT, and customer use.
- Acts as liaison between quality consultants, IT consultants, and functional areas.
- Provides technical project management support.
- Outlines testing cases and evaluate results.
- Develops quality strategy; facilitates, monitors and participates in quality projects.
- Creates and documents quality management systems, reports, meetings, procedures, screens, databases to ensure quality control.
- Performs complex individual problem evaluation, problem resolution tasks from end-user perspective, applying some functional and business knowledge.
Difficulty of Work:
- Requires expertise in the complex PeopleSoft Financials ERP systems module and other modules. Must have a thorough understanding of PeopleSoft delivered functionality. Position may require significant after-hours work. This individual must have expert knowledge of testing and training methodologies and excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Personal Work Relationships:
Employee works with personnel from within and outside the agency, at all levels.
None greater than normal. Work is sedentary in nature.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178