|Date Posted||July 10, 2018|
Kforce has a client in search of a PeopleSoft Business Analyst in South Miami, Florida (FL).
The primary responsibility of the Peoplesoft Functional Analyst is to work with the business community or external clients on requests to modify and enhance existing computer systems and/or create specifications for new systems to improve or automate business functions. This includes acting as the liaison between business representatives and Information Technology resources. The BA Principal Lead may be called upon to work on software applications in all areas of business and/or related to any type of application. These applications are used by the company International to support its core business as well as the business of subsidiary companies and external client.
This involves the following responsibilities:
- Prepare Scope/Requirements Document
- Meet with business system users to analyze business needs and/or system issues to determine the need for enhancements or automation
- Work directly with operational teams to define and gather high-level business requirements
- Prepare Project Scope documentation including project descriptions, success factors, requirements, risk assessments, etc. for the projects that have been assigned
- Review Business Requirements captured by other Business Analysts in the team for ensuring quality
- Meet with the business users and project sponsors and obtain sign off on the project scope
- Meet with the technical team to present high-level requirements and to obtain a high-level timeline for the project
The PeopleSoft Functional Analyst is primarily responsible for providing the following PeopleSoft services:
- Create business requirement documents, system configuration documents and detailed functional specification documents for custom functionality or integration with other systems
- Work with development team to design and implement system modifications and technical solutions based on documented requirements