|Date Posted||April 5, 2018|
Seeking: PeopleSoft Business Analyst
Location: Madison, WI (53707)
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
- Experienced with business process reengineering and identifying new applications of technology to business problems to make business more effective.
- Familiar with industry standards, current and emerging technologies, and business process mapping, and reengineering.
- Prepares solution options, risk identification, and financial analyses such as cost/benefit, ROI, buy/build, etc.
- Develops RFPs.
- Business Analyst/Consultant capabilities with 8 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Independently, performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Enterprise project management
- Ability to develop user documentation and perform training
- Assist in identifying training needs
- Assist in training staff
- Assist staff in registering for training classes
- Communicate training opportunities
- Design user training
- Evaluate training for effectiveness
- PeopleSoft Enterprise
- Basic understanding of PeopleSoft Enterprise - GL, AP/PO, Grants Suite and associated tables
- PeopleSoft Financial Campus Solutions
- General knowledge of PeopleSoft 9.1 financial system
For more information please feel free to reach out to Lindsay Wanke at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)