|Location||La Jolla, CA|
|Date Posted||April 13, 2019|
Kelly IT is looking for a PeopleSoft Business Systems Analyst for an opportunity in the La Jolla area!
Looking for someone that has functional PeopleSoft (Payroll) experience, SQL experience, and most importantly a ‘can-do’ attitude. Someone that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves and dive in to help this team succeed and meet the go live dates/deliverables.
Supports BFS in the areas of Testing, identifying business processes, and problem solving through analysis of business systems and user needs. Supports Payroll team during Testing cycles, ensures business continuity; and develops reports and tools for internal and external users. Maintains high level of proficiency with PeopleSoft WFA, Payroll, and Absence Management. Possesses ability to work under deadline pressure, handling multiple projects concurrently, and dealing with sensitive and confidential issues.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering, Business or related or combination of relevant professional experience and education and 3+ years of PeopleSoft experience.
• Experience in writing SQL queries against a relational database.
• Experience analyzing large-scale business processes and problems; validating requirements against needs; planning and executing tests; developing user reference materials.
• Provide supports and performs transactions during all testing and data validation cycles
• Ability to work with stakeholders at multiple levels to ensure the application meets project objectives and deadlines.
• Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and able to manage one's own work independently in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
• Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem-solving skills.
• Must have great attention to details.
• Ability to quickly learn new technical skills and tools.
• Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
• PeopleSoft HCM or Financials Experience Exposure
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.