|Date Posted||May 16, 2018|
We are currently accepting resumes for a PeopleSoft Application Developer in Columbus, OH.
The selected candidate will perform the following duties:
- Reports to the Manager of Business Systems
- Codes and tests the data integration, reporting, and analytic solutions of PeopleSoft Financials modules
- Provides technical expertise to team members and mentors junior team members
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information science, or related field
- 3+ years PeopleSoft development experience
- 3 years of Business understanding of PeopleSoft Modules
- 3 years of excellent interpersonal skills including patience, flexibility, consideration, discretion, tact, con
- 3 years of full software development life cycle
- 2 years of PeopleSoft HCM v8.9 and Financials v9.0, CRM v9.0
- Strong business analysis and problem solving skills
- 3 years of Windows, SQL Server
- PeopleSoft Financials v9.0. Experience with Stat configuration management tool
- Experience with automated testing tools. Windows, SQL Server
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Expertise level experience is desired
UNICON International, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in working for an organization where honesty, integrity and quality are among the core principles then click apply today!
Keywords: PeopleSoft HCM v8.9 and Financials v9.0, CRM v9.0