|Date Posted||August 31, 2018|
Financial Systems IT-User Liaison Manager
Our client needs a "geek that speaks" to manage the interface and liaison between IT's financial systems - PeopleSoft and Hyperion - and the users. What we need can best be described as a "super user" for finance systems, specifically PeopleSoft and/or Hyperion.
The perfect candidate will have both PeopleSoft and Hyperion but one or the other is okay too. In this role you will support end users with troubleshooting (mostly the tax team, GL analysts and the Treasury Group. You'll be responsible for system upgrades, helping users create new reports and with helping them master using the software systems to their fullest potential.
You'll also need to know what a financial statement looks like and have some accounting exposure as well as systems experience. You will work on system upgrade projects with PeopleSoft first and foremost as there are some upgrades on the horizon currently.
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
We're looking for the following:
- 5 years of solid experience in systems support, accounting, finance or related IT field
- "Super user" demonstrating a solid understanding of technical aspects of financial systems performance
- Bachelor's degree, Systems, Accounting or Finance focus preferred
- Experience with ERP systems, Oracle/Peoplesoft strongly preferred
- Experience with Hyperion strongly preferred
- Experience with Oracle HCM strongly preferred
- Big 4 Public Accounting experience a plus
- CPA license, or comparable certification a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to identify and implement process improvement
- Strong work ethic; commitment to seeing duties completed at a high standard of quality
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Able to work efficiently and effectively, both in teams and independently
- Ability to use independent thinking and professional judgment
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing circumstances and environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
- Faster than a speeding bullet
- More powerful than a locomotive
Location is in the Brentwood/Franklin/Cool Springs area so you're near everything.
The target comp range for the role is $75K to $95K with excellent benefits. While the client prefers to find a local candidate, they will consider someone with great credentials and they may consider some relo assist as well.
If this fits your background and skills, let's chat ASAP.
A resume is the best way to get the conversation started... fire away!
Greg "OldSalesGuy" Bennett
Senior Executive Recruiter
Sales, Marketing, Ops, HR & C-Suite
Raleigh, NC and Nashville, TN
Connect with the OldSalesGuy:
2017 Best of Staffing™ Client Winner
2017 Best of Staffing™ Talent Winner
skills: Account Reconciliation, Month-End Close, Audit - Internal, Audit - External
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.