|Date Posted||June 13, 2017|
Title: PeopleSoft Analyst, HCM
Location: Oakland, California
Duration: 2 yrs
4-6 years of experience with one or more PeopleSoft modules with detailed domain knowledge of associated processes. Study the overall business and information needs of an organization and develop solutions to business and related technology problems. Understand KP's business process and determine how best to map that to the capabilities of PeopleSoft. Works closely with clients to identify business needs and the costs and benefits of implementing a solution. Construct IT definitions based on identified needs of the organization. Devise and document a solution based on the client's requirements. Negotiate options with the client. Requires in-depth knowledge of the business functions supported by the relevant PeopleSoft ERP module(s). Also requires technical understanding of PeopleSoft capabilities and the ability to match product capabilities to KP business requirements.
- 5 years required
- BA/BS required
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Provide application support for the PeopleSoft HCM system with consulting services as a subject matter expert on PeopleSoft Human Resources modules.
2. Research and resolve system issues resulting from inquiries from Business partners.
3. Configure database to meet business needs and requests from partners.
4. Provide input into report requirements/development, final evaluation of the system solution, user interfaces, and coordination or execution of UAT.
5. Provide consulting services to designated regional representatives.
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Strong working experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.1 or higher; Ability to review, design/define new configuration as needed.
2. Complete understanding and application of concepts, techniques and standards in general HR and business analysis, as well as IT principles and practices.
3. Strong business writing skills and proficient ability to present analysis, documentation of processes, documentation of methods, documentation of solutions, etc.
4. Intermediate to expert experience level with MS Excel, Word, Visio, and Project.
5. Quantitative and qualitative analytical skills, including trending and root cause analysis; Ability to problem-solving complex issues.
1. Proficient with PS Query tool.
2. Basic knowledge of SQRs and HCM table structure.
3. Broad-based knowledge of information technology and HRIS applications.
4. Understand and has awareness of SOX controls and sensitivity of HCM data.
• Strong business writing skills as to be able to present analysis, documentation of processes, methods, solutions, etc.
• Interpretive – translates business processes and requirements into system specifications.
• Intermediate to expert experience level with MS Excel, Word, Visio, and Project.
• Ability to create reports using PeopleSoft Query, Access, Excel or other 3rd party reporting tool.
1. Ability to work in a diverse and large matrixed team environment.
2. Process oriented
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Ability to coordinate issue resolution with team members and/or business partners.
5. Professional presentation with a high degree of integrity & accuracy.
6. Ability to work independently or as part of a team; Ability to handle multiple priorities.
7. Ability to exert influence across the organization.
Raju Biswas | Sr. Associate Recruiter
2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30098