|Date Posted||February 2, 2019|
Kforce has a client in Madison, Wisconsin (WI) that is seeking a PeopleSoft Analyst to join their team for a three-month project.
Candidate must be an expert in understanding the functional and technical capabilities of the PeopleSoft General Ledger module and Grants Suite. Our client currently uses many of the PeopleSoft Financials modules including Grants, AP/PO and General Ledger modules, therefore this engagement will require knowledge of the interfaces between these modules as well as others within PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain V9.2. Will provide options of how to transfer data between Business Units in PeopleSoft with little to no customization if possible, including options on Reporting. These options will become the foundation for the data transfer.
- Review current strategy for financial transition (both data and system functionality)
- Evaluate strategy against functionality within Shared Financial System (SFS), a PeopleSoft 9.2 instance
- Create strategy based on system limitations for the integrated and highly customized SFS
- Assist in executing strategy to complete the restructure
- Must sit onsite for duration of project