|Date Posted||November 27, 2018|
Full Time Position
As a PeopleSoft Analyst, you will be supporting the Human Resources team at our largest enterprise healthcare client. You will be responsible for managing a variety of projects and implementations across their newly acquired health systems. This individual will be the cornerstone of a partnership between HR and IT.
• 8 Years of experience managing and implementing large information systems and related projects
• 5 Years of experience with PeopleSoft HCM 8 or 9
• General Experience managing PeopleSoft HCM Employee/Manager Self Service and Enterprise Learning Management
• Bachelor's Degree Required
• PeopleSoft HCM Certification
- Manage project staff, project workload and development of applications for major system development and implementation.
- Manage HCM support and integration with Financial and timekeeping systems.
- Administer project development life-cycle standards, which includes the standards related to specification of requirements, design, implementation, testing, training, documentation, and follow-up tasks for projects.
- Ensures the establishment and maintenance of user departmental procedures relating to systems.
- Manage and coordinate the development and implementation of application software and hardware interfaces.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.