|Date Posted||September 14, 2018|
HealthTECH has a new career opportunity opening in Gainesville, FL for a Peoplesoft FSCM Business Analyst. This is a direct hire FTE role which will require full-time, on-site work. Interested candidates should have a strong Peoplesoft FSCM technical background with experience in the healthcare industry.
Duties of the Peoplesoft FSCM Business Analyst
- Primary responsibility will be to provide the highest level of production support for PeopleSoft customers. Support will involve design, maintenance, troubleshooting and development of application modules and interfaces.
- Responsible for on-going technical development support for PeopleSoft’s Financial and Supply Chain applications including, but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management, Real Estate, Accounts Receivable, Billing, project Costing, ePro, Purchasing, and Inventory Management.
- Using expert knowledge of PeopleTools and other PeopleSoft development tools to perform enhancements, fixes and customizations to the PeopleSoft application, provide production support, and develop reports for end users.
- Directly work with end users to understand requirements in order to design technical solutions that are in line with business needs while staying consistent with the application architecture.
Why work here?
- Our client proudly offers its employees every opportunity to live a full and satisfying life that meets their professional goals and individual dreams.
- The city and surrounding area offers the perfect blend of sophisticated, upscale living and natural attractions and activities.
- Designated one of America’s Best Employers by Forbes and a top ranked hospital in the state of FL.