|Date Posted||June 5, 2018|
As a Senior PeopleSoft Financials Systems Analyst, you will be a member of our Finance & ERP Systems team. This role will support the bank's PeopleSoft Financial System. The position performs business and systems analysis and serves as a liaison between the Central Accounting team (other business units) and IT. This position will serve as a PeopleSoft thought-leader and consultant for the business. The analyst will lead all aspects of requirements analysis, traceability and testing for enhancements and projects that are small, medium or large in size &/or complexity while supporting those functions for large cross-functional or Enterprise-wide initiatives.
* Responsible for providing PeopleSoft best practice recommendations.
* Develop PeopleSoft based solutions based on user/project requirements.
* Perform day-to-day operational support and may be required to mentor other analysts.
* Be aware of policy, procedures and structures related to enterprise application architecture.
* Perform business and systems analysis and serve as a liaison between one or more business units and IT.
* Lead all aspects of requirements analysis, traceability and testing for enhancements and projects that are small in size &/or complexity while supporting those functions for larger initiatives.
* Responsible for test plans and systems.
A minimum of 6 years of experience with PeopleSoft Financials.
* Must have strong functional knowledge of the PeopleSoft Asset Management, Accounts Payable, and General Ledger modules.
* Must be proficient in PeopleSoft query tools, Nvision, and SQR.
* Must be able to perform 2nd level support of PeopleSoft including and understanding of error messages, identifying data errors, and understanding common processing errors.
* General knowledge of PeopleSoft Images, patches and Change Assistant methodology
* Must have ability to create design documents based on meetings with developers and end-users.
* Must be able to transfer knowledge to super users and support teams.
* Familiar with interfacing large amounts of data into and out of PeopleSoft.
* Must have strong skills using SQL to review data and assist in problem solving.
* Proficient with PeopleSoft Application Designer to aid in trouble shooting.
* Demonstrated Critical Thinking skills.
* Strong Communication skills.
* Effective Conflict Management skills.
* Strong Organization and Time management skills.
* Proven Facilitation and Presentation skills.
* Strong Interpersonal skills.
* Strong Negotiation skills.
* Strong Technical Acumen.
* Experienced in software including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
* Adherence to process and methodology requirements.
* Proven Leadership skills.
* Demonstrated thought-leadership and consulting skills.
* Proven experience coordinating with external third parties, like vendors.
Other Preferred Qualifications:
* Banking Industry experience.
* Mentoring skills.
* IIBA Senior
* Analyst Center of Excellence
* Six Sigma
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.