|Date Posted||October 5, 2017|
Volt is looking for a PeopleSoft Analyst with 5 years of experience as a PeopleSoft Functional or Business Analyst and experience with one or more of these modules: Customer Contracts, Project Costing, Billing, eProcurement, Purchasing, Payables and Cash Management.
- Explore business processes and user needs, prepare detailed specifications and maintain existing PeopleSoft FSCM processes and interfaces.
- Consult with the business and I.T. management to identify needs, objectives, current operational procedures and problems
- Analyze business functions such as Finance, Procurement, Payables, Billing, Receivables and Project Costing
- Develop solution designs around business needs
- Attend and participate in status meetings
- Meet with the business or client lead representatives to understand their business needs
- Collaborate with colleagues during requirements definition, design, and all other phases of the software development lifecycle
- Support developers
- Act as the subject matter expert
- Act as a liaison to business community
- Understand and conform with IT Controls and SOX Requirements
- College degree in software or systems engineering, computer science, information systems management or the equivalent
- Must have at least 7 years of experience with PeopleSoft FSCM, including role in one full lifecycle implementation
- 5+ years of experience as a PeopleSoft Functional or Business Analyst experience
- 5+ years of experience managing and supporting PeopleSoft FSCM applications
- Extensive functional experience and knowledge in one or more PeopleSoft modules: Customer Contracts, Project Costing, Billing, eProcurement, Purchasing, Payables and Cash Management
- PeopleSoft FSCM 9.x experience & PeopleTools 8.5x experience
- Advanced knowledge of finance business practices, business systems design, and process re-engineering
- Experience with PeopleSoft Application Designer and PeopleSoft reporting tools (Query, BI Publisher and nVision)
- Demonstrated proficiency in all phases of PeopleSoft development
- Experience collaborating with Business users, PMO and/or scrum masters to understand the business requirements
- Strong understanding of a PC, Windows environment
- PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 experience with certification
- PeopleTools 8.53+ experience with PeopleTools I/II training certification
- Experience with PeopleSoft Time and Labor, Paybill, Accounts Receivable, Project Costing, Asset Management, General Ledger
- Experience integrating PeopleSoft with non-PeopleSoft Applications
- Experience with HP Quality Center
- Project Management Certification
In today's job market, "who you know" matters more than ever - and that's why you should get to know Volt. We're one of the world's largest recruiting companies, yet our success is built one successful placement at a time. Each of our recruiters has niche industry expertise, committed to connecting top talent with respected companies.
Through Volt's Military Heroes Program, Volt secures the talents of American's veterans and encourages their dependents and spouses to contact Volt. Volt is a member of the Military Spouse Employment Partnership and is proud to support the Wounded Warrior Project.
For more opportunities, connect with us online at volt.com/NorCal.
Volt is an equal opportunity employer.
Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
PLEASE NOTE: When calling in for this position, please call our Recruiter at: (916) 923-0544. Thank you.