|Location||Menomonee Falls, WI|
|Date Posted||August 12, 2017|
As part of the PeopleSoft Financial Upgrade project, you will be a part of a project team that is assigned to successfully migrate the FMG PeopleSoft Financial PeopleTools from 8.54 to 8.56. The effort includes remediating any security vulnerabilities.
• Upgrade the PeopleTools from 8.54 to 8.56 and resolve issues
• Migrate the Oracle database from version 11 to Exadata Oracle version 12.
• Perform the upgrades in all environments Demo, Development, UAT, Production, and BCP.
• Validate new environments are built to specifications including user and system access.
• Assist in performance testing of applications in new environments and resolving issues.
• Assist in migrating data from current environment to new environments.
• Provide transfer-of-knowledge of best practices for administering the PeopleSoft application to the internal application support teams.
• Update BCP (Business Continuity Plan) RST (Recovery Solutions Template) documentation.
• Work with Business Analyst to update appropriate application support documentation due to changes in infrastructure and software
Minimum Qualifications • 5 + years PeopleSoft administration and implementation experience. • Technical skills required: o Previous experience upgrading Peoplesoft and PeopleTools. o PeopleSoft administration of version 9.2 o Oracle 11. o Windows 2012 or greater. • Solid experience with installing and administering the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture (PIA) components. • Demonstrated experience with administering the PeopleSoft application server, web server, process scheduler, Tuxedo, and Weblogic. • Administrative expertise in the following PeopleSoft tool set: Application Designer Objects, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Data Mover, SQR, nVision, Crystal, Query, Tree Manager, Process Scheduler, Component Interface, Integration Broker, Application Messaging, Business Interlinks and File Processing • Proven strong communication skills through speaking engagements, internally and externally. Strong technical documentation skill is also required. • Ability to transfer knowledge to key members of the team and act as a value-added resource. Preferred Qualifications • Technical experience with : o People Code o F5 Network Load Balancing o SSL Certificates • Working knowledge of the mutual fund industry. • Working knowledge of finance and/or accounting a plus.