|Date Posted||January 4, 2019|
OPS is looking for a PeopleSoft Administrator to supplement they're team and work down a backlog of outstanding work. OPS recently finished a PeopleSoft 9.2 upgrade where they moved away from 8.9. Accenture assisted with the upgrade that went live about 2 months ago. Accenture is rolling off the project but there remains a fairly large backlog of work that needs to be completed. Specifically, OPS could use some assistance with PUM (PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager) as they look to move updates into production. This will be a 3 month contract engagement with the option to extend.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- This person would also be responsible for moving database objects between environments, PeopleSoft troubleshooting (app engine, SQR, People Code).
- This person could come from a variety of background, but most importantly they need to come in with the PeopleSoft experience (i.e. database designer, etc).
- Major focus would be the updates - installation of the updates that Oracle puts out monthly. Assisting with getting those into the demo/dev environment. Test them and get them into production while resolving issues.
- This is a fairly labor intensive task as you have to do compares to see if what they are delivering in the PUM. There is a lot of attention to understanding customization's that would possibly need to retro-fit and figuring out new functionality.
- This person could also be tasked with documenting these changes and ensuring we have documentation in order.
- Applying any internally development enhancements and moving them into production.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.