|Date Posted||August 12, 2017|
Apex Systems is seeking a PeopleSoft AR/Billing Team Lead for a contract role for our client in Austin, TX. Our client is currently looking for a Time and Labor module lead to assist with functional planning, building, testing and deployment of the re-implementation as the AR/Billing module lead through go-live. This resource will be responsible for integrating the AR/Billing module with our client's Chart of Accounts.
Duties for this position will include:
- Responsible for executing the re-engineering of Accounts Receivable / Billing while teaming with the other Functional Leads and the Technical Teams, to ensure the industry best practices and unique business processing needs of our client's within PeopleSoft are facilitated. Accounts Receivable / Billing Lead will be responsible for requirements gathering, design analysis, and implementation of 9.2 functionality within the AR / Billing module;
- Responsible for creating the Functional Design Documentation and Interface mapping documentation for Accounts Receivable / Billing.
- Responsible for the evaluation of existing customization in 9.2 and the leveraging of PeopleSoft 9.2 improved functionality, including evaluation of different configurations and customizations for business process streamlining and automation;
- Responsible for all Accounts Receivable / Billing Configuration, Design and Build, planning UAT, and coordinating resolution of defects.
- Responsible for identification, documentation, and reporting of project risks to Project Manager and Project Team to determine the appropriate response strategy;
- Leads the Accounts Receivable / Billing design sessions by developing solutions to meet our client's business requirements, assessing Fit/GAPs, new functionality and making recommendations,
- Regularly collaborates with other module leads, monitoring tasks, prioritizing, and optimizing implementation efforts where needed to meet project milestones for Accounts Receivable / Billing.
- Accounts Receivable / Billing Lead will need to lead, facilitate and support the build of any potential new integrations with the other module leads for the following, eProcurement, Asset Management, Inventory, Billing, Time and Labor, and Maximo.
- Responsible for any modifications to security for AR / Billing including changes to user preference settings, separation of duties and the accessibility matrix.
- Leads the functional design sessions with subject matter experts (SME) and in meetings between other stakeholders, project resources, and senior managers to ensure overall completeness, accuracy and quality of the end product;
- Responsible for managing the Accounts Receivable / Billing functional design delivery, executing the mock data conversion for all project data, resolve defects for an acceptable quality level as specified by the client.
- Responsible for the development and documentation of all Accounts Receivable / Billing test cycle scripts and scenarios, and the accurate execution reporting during System, Integration and User Acceptance within the test tool.
- Responsible for hand off of the Function Design Documents (FDD) and the detailed Interface Mapping to ensure the Technical Team clearly understands the details for the build/retrofit; (PSQL coding ability is a plus)
- Responsible for iterating with the App Dev team on TDD design until complete and signed-off on by the technical team.
- Works with the technical team to trouble shoot and test any customizations to the solution, including data conversions, reports, interfaces and configuration enhancements of PeopleSoft FCM version 9.2;
- Possesses extensive PeopleSoft Version 9.2 expertise in the Accounts Receivable / Billing module, with a clear understanding of any integrations with the other modules (GL, AP, AM, ePro, Inventory, and, Time and Labor) and how to best facilitate external integration points as needed.
- Leads the evaluation of PeopleSoft Accounts Receivable / Billing customizations and configurations against best practices within a Utilities environment.
- Evaluates the current PeopleSoft 9.2 system to understand configurations and customizations then determine a Keep/Drop customization list and an improved future configuration state.
- Conducts Joint Application Design/Conference Room Pilot requirement sessions with management, staff and consultants, while assuring accurate and complete documentation is collected and retained as part of the project archive;
- Responsible for ensuring consistent use of standardized processes and forms to manage project documentation, including but not limited to, Functional Design Documents, Key Design Decisions, Change Controls, Risk Registers, Scope Documentation, Configuration Documentation, Business Process Flows and other project documents as needed;
- Works with the internal training resources and other functional module leads to create accurate training materials before they are presented;
- Responsible for ensuring Fit/Gap analysis is accurately documented in the Requirements Traceability Matrix by the Project Team;
- Responsible for working with the Technical Team to identify application performance test plans and test data scenarios, and support building scripts and addressing questions in execution of the performance test.
- Responsibility to support training and org impact activities including training plan, organizational impacts assessment, training content, and prepping training team for delivery.
- Responsibility to support deployment activities including cut-over plans, and back-out plans.
- Works with LCRA Enterprise Financial Operations Re-engineering (EFOR) project PM and Team Leads to mitigate risks and resolve issues throughout implementation as needed;
- Completes tasks in an efficient and timely manner while keeping project stakeholders informed;
- Provides various administrative services and reports necessary to control the project budget, schedule, scope and quality.
The worker should have extensive experience within PeopleSoft Baseline version 9.2 Functionality and Configuration Capabilities. The worker should have a history of success leading functional teams for PeopleSoft Implementations using project management best practices.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.