|Date Posted||November 10, 2018|
PeopleSoft – Academic Advising Module Implementation Consultant
Primary Location – Madison, Wisconsin
V-Soft Consulting is an end-to-end recruiting and staffing solution provider known for our ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale.
What makes us different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia. V-Soft is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a PeopleSoft – Academic Advising Module Implementation Consultant for our premier client in Madison, Wisconsin. This is a long term contract position in the education industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Technical Requirements and Certifications »
- Solid competency in configuration and implementation of the PeopleSoft Academic Advising and 3 C’s Module
- Strong data, application and integration skills
- Strong process definition skills
- Well-developed skills with Visio and Word
Education and Experience »
- 5+ years in PeopleSoft Academic Advising Implementation or Process Re-engineering Consultant role
- 6+ years of experience working with an academic institution
- Experience in AA day-to-day activities using the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions system and first-hand knowledge of the regulations and procedures for advising for professional and faculty advising
- Experience creating workflow diagrams, relationship maps, use cases, and test plans
- Experienced working in a deadline-driven environment, handling and prioritizing multiple tasks
- Experience with testing, including end-to-end system testing and user acceptance testing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills are essential
- Analyze issues, proposes solutions, and then takes ownership of the execution of solutions
- Work effectively with a variety of personalities and work styles
- Ability to prioritize issues and resolve them
- Act with integrity at all times
- Work to understands college governance model and operate effectively within it
- Demonstrated record of accomplishment of successful project delivery
- Excellent conceptual, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team on complex tasks
- Demonstrated competency in documenting solutions for both technical and functional audiences