|Location||San Diego, CA|
|Date Posted||April 12, 2019|
One of our clients in San Diego is looking for a PeopleSoft BSA with the following skills and experience:
- 80% Functional, 20% Technical for both roles - one is a lead role, but they will still be very hands on
- Lead role will do some PM tasks - tracking meetings
- 3-5 years minimum with PeopleSoft - Payroll processing/Benefits Module capacity within HCM
- Have to have hands on experience with implementation or transactions within PeopleSoft
- SQL - basic queries, troubleshoot error message
- Need enterprise experience working with no roadmap and limited resources
- Very good communication skills and personality - will be working with multiple stakeholders
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Business Systems Analyst or Business Analyst role. There will be a lot of ambiguity with this role and will not be given a road map!
- Experience developing and creating materials from scratch that will explain the changes and options available to downstream users to access HR data. Meaning they must have very strong communication and writing skills. They will be paving the way or road map for all enterprise systems that will be implemented and future projects.
- Ability to create data maps/data guides for end users to be effective with PeopleSoft system and navigating around the tool to pull HR info. "This person will be trailblazing the project. There will be a lot of ambiguity and must hit the ground running. They will be downgrading PeopleSoft for end users."
- Ability to monitor and control the database, provide HR data to end users and collect statuses
- Familiar with data warehousing tools, such as IBM Db2 (still finalizing if this is the warehouse tool they'll go with) and API tools, such as iPaaS (plus but not required).
1). PeopleSoft 9.2 (Payroll, Benefits and HR modules)
2). iPaaS API tool
- Create materials and conduct outreach to "developer" groups and downstream users explaining the concepts and options available to downstream users to access data.
- Assist users develop their data access strategies as there are decision points to ultimately reach future state.
- Monitor and control remediation progress as we approach go-live. They will be down streaming remediation reports
- Remediation ownership rests with the individual departments; however in order for us to be successful, they need to be successful.
Interested candidates may submit their resumes online or call at 310-906-4780 for further information regarding the position.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™