|Date Posted||July 3, 2018|
At Vaco, we match Accounting, Financial, IT, and Administrative professionals with excellent career growth opportunities. We are currently seeking a PeopleSoft application expertfor a Software Consultant role with one of our clients. Get the advantage over your competition through our direct access to HR departments and hiring managers. Apply with Vaco, and we will be your personal representative! We will promote your strengths and help prepare you for your interview by supplying you with key information about our client.
Let Vaco advocate on your behalf! We will provide you with access to market trends, compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities that are perfect for you!
As a Software Consultant, your focus will be on the General Ledger module of a PeopleSoft roll-out. You will partner with technical staff to provide continuous support to the finance and accounting departments. You will work closely with customers to understand their specific requirements.
Other responsibilities of the Consultant role include:
- Configuring and testing the module
- Training users in module functionality and report development
- Understanding and applying business requirements
- Conducting functional overview sessions
- Reviewing documents related to process
- Conducting functional testing
- Analyzing system for quality
- Bachelors degree from four year college or university.
- Three to five years in HRIS, Financial Reporting or other analytical related field.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Excel and Microsoft Office Suite. Must possess superior analytical skills.
- Experience with Oracle Peoplesoft applications and query reporting.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities