|Date Posted||November 30, 2018|
DTI has an immediate need for an HR IT PeopleSoft Functional Analyst for a Temp to Hire position in Chicago, IL.
Public Sector Local State Government experience is mandatory
Chicago residency is required within six months of accepting the position
The HR IT Functional Analyst is responsible for providing functional and technical support to the client Leave Administration team. This support includes providing reports, (both via PS Queries, and direct SQL), validation, auditing, and reconciliation of leave related payroll data, and online functional support.
- Reconcile the Leave payroll data processed through payroll making corrections where needed
- Act as liaison between the Leave Administration Team and PeopleSoft Technical Support Team
- Create reporting and provide analysis of PeopleSoft and Kronos data sets
- Keep current regarding industry trends in order to recommend the best leave related solutions
- Work with the Leave Team and the technical team to troubleshoot and resolve problems
- Interview users to create functional requirements
- Develop test plans and perform Quality Assurance (QA) and other required testing
- Create and/or update Leave team documentation (processes, workflows, data flows, systems, etc...) as required
- Assist with batch scheduling and business orientated operations support
- Provide periodic off hour support as required