|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||May 8, 2018|
One of our largest healthcare clients here in NYC is looking for a Sr. Level PeopleSoft Functional Analyst to help with Payroll. They have already implemented the system; however, they need help assisting and guiding end-users from the design phase through the configuration and testing of the PeopleSoft system.
1.Deep knowledge and recent experience with PeopleSoft HCM Enterprise application to include module expertise in Payroll.
2.Successfully completed and/or heavily involved in at least one full life-cycle PeopleSoft Payroll implementation.
3.Recent Oracle PeopleSoft Payroll, v9.1 Required, v9.2 desired
- The role is to assist in guiding the end-users through the configuration and testing of the new PeopleSoft Payroll system.
- Work with ERP Implementation Partner to gather business requirements, perform fit/gap analysis, and develop functional specifications for data conversions and customizations.
- Provide functional support and configuration expertise to the Payroll team with the ability to troubleshoot issues related to processing and interfacing into Payroll and Human Resources.
- Advise the project team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the Payroll module.
- Has worked with or implemented Time Capture Devices is a plus.
- Involved in all implementation, testing, integration and issue resolution around Payroll and Time and Labor - including integration with Human Resource, Absence Management, and time collection devices.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.