|Location||Winston-Salem, North Carolina|
|Date Posted||August 23, 2018|
The Senior Business Analyst, HR Technology is responsible for providing first line support to analyze, maintain and troubleshoot human resource information systems.
The position will focus on the end to end production support for PeopleSoft 9.2.
Partners with subject matter experts to understand their functional requirements, and creates complex queries/reports to support business needs.
Troubleshoots production issues and develops and implements remedies, partnering with IT where necessary.
Assists with ongoing development of the system.
Participate in initiatives for future HR systems and solutions.
Ensures data integrity and follows quality control measures for data accuracy.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement, and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm."
- Education: High school diploma required. Related associates degree and six years related analyst experience OR related bachelor’s degree and four years related analyst experience OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience: PeopleSoft 9.2 experience required.
- Additional skills required: Query/report writing skills required. Working knowledge of SQL and HTML languages preferred. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office application skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Demonstrated understanding of relational databases. Basic to intermediate Microsoft Access and SharePoint skills. Possess a solid understanding of the function for which the supported software is designed. Competent to work on complex systems analysis assignments and multiple phases of a project. Ability to take action on problems, issues, and requests, within guidelines of standards and procedures, with minimal direction. Self-motivated; ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to work with all levels of healthcare personnel from top management to entry-level positions throughout the organization. Ability to work under deadlines and heavy workloads. Ability to remain positive, flexible, and calm in stressful situations. Excellent organization and time management skills. Good critical thinking, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills. Excellent communication skills; good relationship and team-building skills. Ability and interest in learning new software/technologies. Interest in improving systems and processes.