|Date Posted||May 6, 2018|
Job Title: Business Analyst - PeopleSoft
Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 4+ months
• Serving as liaison with business and technical staff to build business relationships, document business cases, and manage and drive change within the organization.
• Serving as functional expert for business software applications within a given process area and coordinating the integration and the data associated with these applications to upstream and downstream processes.
• Identifying, assessing, and recording near-term business needs, recommending business priorities, and advising business units on options, risks, and costs versus benefits.
• Defining, developing, and managing enterprise process improvement initiatives for software releases and complex projects.
• Facilitating the development of business cases both for new application development projects and for enhancements to existing applications.
• Organizing and managing requirements development and design sessions with both the business community and Corporate IT organization.
• Participating on and leading business process reengineering teams by mapping “as is" and “to be" business processes, eliciting, documenting, and validating requirements and their drivers and business process metrics.
• Translating business requirements and processes into design documentation, including, but not limited to, workflows and requirements documents.
• Working with developers to translate functional designs into technical designs, identify unit test scenarios and verify complete development
• Working with test engineers to develop, execute, and track test plans including test cases/scripts/ scenarios in support of the testing objectives.
• Developing training materials, scheduling training, and facilitating training sessions as needed.
• Creating, providing guidance on, and reviewing end-user process and procedure documentation.
• Providing support for functional end-users after project deployment and participating in continuous process improvement initiatives, new requirements development and enhance projects.
• Ensuring timely and accurate project tracking and delivery.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration, or related field.
• Three or more years working as a business analyst in an enterprise setting.
• Experience with PeopleSoft Financials
• Experience with PeopleSoft Contracts to Cash modules.
• Three or more years working with PeopleSoft enterprise applications.
• Experience writing and executing SQL, Oracle preferred.
• Certified Business Analysis Professional