|Date Posted||April 4, 2019|
Apex Systems is looking for two (2) qualified PeopleSoft FSCM Business Analysts for a project with a Texas government agency.
Estimated Duration: 4 months, may extend
Location: Austin, TX (Resources must sit onsite)
- The goal will be to ensure payment of 601T Contracts and POs are timely and accurate.
- Additionally, the goal is to make PeopleSoft the financial system of record and ensure accuracy of the balances in this system.
- PeopleSoft and PSCAMS need to align on the amounts and balances for purchase orders (work authorizations) and contracts in these systems.
- Workers will ensure accuracy of the encumbrance balances in the client’s financial system of record without greatly impacting the client’s Staff and Staff’s productivity.
- Workers will also ensure accurate contract balances in PeopleSoft and ensure alignment of the balances in Professional Services Contract Administration and Management System (PSCAMS).
- Workers will ensure PO/Work Authorizations and Contract balances are in-sync between PeopleSoft and PSCAMS
- Workers will document the steps they are taking in both systems.
- Will need to work closely with and communicate on a professional level with PEPS and FINANCE teams.
- Will need to work with other vendors (to create interface between PEPS and PCAMS).
- Will need to be able to have strong follow up and stay on top of tasks and deadlines.
- Communicate status to the client regularly.
- Working knowledge of the PS procurement module, (Procurement Contract, Purchasing, RFQ and Vouchers)
- Technical writing experience as a Senior BA
- Ability to clearly communicate to the PEPS team as well as to the Finance division
- Ability to clearly document the process they are using for the clean-up effort.
- Experience with PeopleSoft or as a senior Business Analyst (Technical).
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within PeopleSoft.
- Exercises good judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Works under limited supervision with considerable latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment.
- Experience as a data analyst analyzing raw data using Excel, Tableau, etc.
Nice to have
- Experience as a Purchaser with experience with invoicing, accounts payable
- Experience using Service Now – submitting tickets like MTASKS, SCTASKS or INC tickets is desirable or helpful
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178