|Location||Saint Petersburg, FL|
|Date Posted||December 20, 2018|
THIS IS W-2 ONLY - NO VENDOR RESUMES PLEASE. CORP-TO-CORP NOT PERMITTED.
ALL WORK MUST BE DONE AT CLIENT SITE - NO REMOTE WORK.
HIRING MANAGER NOTES:
- This position is a contract with option to hire FTE for the right candidate
- MUST HAVE - PeopleSoft Functional/BA with experience on Procure to Pay and General Ledger
- Good to Have: Asset Management, Cash Management, Project Costing, e-Settlement.
- Candidate should be proficient in data analysis.
- Writing requirement documents.
- Perform functional analysis.
- Perform Proof of Concept
- Ability to be responsible for the design, development and delivery of one or more PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
- Creates detailed business requirements for functional (e.g., business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.g., data, security) capabilities.
- Validates test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the business function being performed.
- Gathers and interprets information from multiple sources (including databases, interviews, etc.) and makes recommendations.
- Provides support for application development teams including documenting business processes.
- Translates technical concepts to business audience and business information to a technical audience.
- Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions.
- Partners with team members to develop project schedules, reports and documentation.
- May be required to act as project lead on small to medium projects and/or provide direction to others on the team.
- Works with User Experience / Design resources to help visualize requirements into prototype.
- Understands and applies principles in risk management, issue tracking and change management.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.